Manage multiple projects that seem to have a life of their own, or need a better understanding of their current status? At SingTone Technologies, we can help you manage your projects, or be a neutral third party observer and provide metrics to help you understand the many variables in question to ensure your projects are successful.
Program management is the application of knowledge, skills, and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently. With a strategic competency for organization and planning, SingTone Technologies uses these skillsets to tie project results to business goals; helping you compete in your market(s). Program management is all about communication, and our methods can be tailored to meet your goals as we will plan, collaborate, and deliver projects on time and on budget. We use the following techniques:
Agile Project Management Technique
- Iterative by nature to allow consistent improvements in project quality
- Promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, continuous improvement, and encourages rapid and flexible response to change
- Breaking down project goals and milestones into smaller, short-duration tasks
- Utilizing smaller projects to allow stakeholder feedback to occur very quickly
- Adaptive, iterative project lifecycles based on stakeholder feedback
- Managing ongoing communications with all project stakeholders
Waterfall Project Management Technique
- A sequential design process
- Promotes a predictive mindset
- Focuses on analyzing and planning the future in detail and cater to known risks
Hybrid Project Management Technique
There are times when traditional techniques do not seem to be the best solution – SingTone Technologies will work with you to ensure your projects are successful by creating a tailored approach that is ideal for you.